Helping Non-Profits get better return on employee investment!
All elements of HR management are different pieces of the same jigsaw, that fit together to form a comprehensive, integrated structure that can be tailored to meet the needs of your not-for-profit organisation.
Affordable, Quality, Tailored HR Consultancy and Training Provision for the Non-Proft Sector
Cost-effective support to meet your needs and budget - without compromising on standards.
I've worked with non-profit organisations for 10 years, so I have a great insight into the HR and people management issues for this sector! Professionally qualified and highly experienced Human Resources expert, providing specialist HR and employment law advice, training and consultancy to not-for-profit organisations - helping you to ensure legal compliance and best practice in areas such as:
- Terms and conditions and employment contracts
- Staffing policies and procedures and staff handbooks
- Dispute resolution (disciplinary and grievances) and managing absence
- Training, learning and development - needs analysis, delivery and evaluation
- Performance management and appraisals and succession planning
- Recruitment and selection and psychometric testing
- Reward and recognition
- Office Health and Safety
- Data Protection
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Outplacement and career counselling
- Investors In People Standard
- Training, learning and development strategy
- Leadership and management development
And so much more than just HR...
TDHR can also help Third Sector employers with a whole range of organisation issues and workforce challenges, including:
- Business planning
- Employer branding
- Team development and teambuilding
- Change management
- Health and safety
- Corporate values
- Employee wellbeing
- Knowledge sharing and communications
- Creativity, decision making and problem solving
Plus training, learning and development activities in a wide range of business, management and interpersonal skills. So
whatever work issue is keeping you awake at night, get in touch and see what TDHR can do for you!
Does your organisation…
- Understand its legal obligations to its employees?
- Have a robust set of staffing policies and procedures that complies with legislation and also supports your organisational needs and goals?
- Know about changes and updates to employment law each year?
- Maximise the potential of its employees and keep them motivated and committed?
- Have Investors In People recognition?
...all within a tight budget? If outsourced HR support and consultancy would help you answer ‘yes’ to any or all of the above, get in touch for a free, no obligation initial consultation!
- HR Services
- Employment Law
- Investors In People
- Training Services